Our agency services commercial properties throughout California and Nevada.


For a Single Family Home/Planned Unit Development (PUD):

Please FAX your written request to Customer Service at 866-300-0966 or you may email us your request. The HOA certificate of insurance will be sent promptly in the manner you request. A copy of the certificate can be e-mailed, mailed or faxed to you. There is no charge for this service.

For a Condominium/Townhome (Attached Unit) Association:

Please call Customer Service at 866-243-1303.

A HOA certificate of insurance is a document issued by an insurance company, agent or broker that verifies that your HOA has insurance coverage.

The HOA certificate of insurance lists the name of the insurance company, the policyholder’s name, effective dates of the policy, the type of insurance coverage purchased, and the dollar amounts of deductibles and liability limits. A certificate of insurance is not the actual policy.

Customers should contact us directly for HOA certificates of insurance on single family homes/planned unit developments(PUDs) and condominiums/townhomes (attached units). It takes only a few simple steps to get a certificate for common interest developments that are insured through us.