Our agency services commercial properties throughout California and Nevada.

Non-Owned/Hired Vehicle

Your HOA may need Non-Owned and Hired Automobile coverage to protect the association from property damage or bodily injury caused by vehicles that the association does not own. This includes the cars, trucks or maintenance vehicles driven on your property by employees as well as the personal vehicles of board members that are used when they are conducting association business off the premises. If the individual is involved in an accident but has inadequate personal auto insurance, other parties involved in the accident could sue the association for damages.

Non-Owned and Hired Automobile coverage can be added to your homeowners’ association General Liability policy. Talk to us today to be sure that your investment is properly covered.